Packed With Features:
The Viper 5901 Responder LC3 is a complete security and remote start system with a full one mile range. The remote has easy to understand priority icons and a text screen on a LCD display. This allows you to command and monitor the vehicle with simple and prioritized buttons. The five buttons control up to 24 different functions on two cars! Plus, it is the slimmest display remote on the market today but still packed with the latest features.
Not only is this a security system but it also has remote start capabilities. If the Active Temp Check is selected, the Responder will display the temperature inside of the vehicle instead of the time. This comes in handy as it lets you view the temperature before actually walking to your car. Not cool, or warm enough in your car yet? Use the Runtime reset to extend your runtime and let it reach the perfect conditions. If anything happens to your vehicle, the security system will notify you right away if you are within range, playing the Revenger siren tones.
Allows a vehicles engine to active without physical contact from the user. This feature is useful for warming up your vehicles engine and transmission to operational temperatures. In cold climates you can have your interior hot or in warm climates you can cool it down before use. All of this can be done while in the comfort of your home or office.
Going through batteries can end up being a costly endeavor. A rechargeable remote allows for more powerful transmitters and additional functions such as touch screen remotes and full color displays. These transmitters will remain at a consistent voltage during the discharge cycle to keep all functions working. With hundreds of recharges available, you save money on replacement batteries.
One Mile Range
Operate functions of your alarm or remote start system and receive notifications from up to a mile away. Utilize necessary vehicle functions from great distances for convenience and versatility. Forget to lock your car? Lock it from in your office, at the mall or in class. Know if your vehicle is being tampered with wherever you are.
Receive visual confirmations from your vehicles security system or remote start system. Features such as remote start, lock/unlock, arm/disarm and trunk release will appear on the remote’s screen with its current status. An LCD remote can display warning icons when the doors, trunk or hood are open. If your vehicle is tampered with, some remotes display what part of the vehicle was affected.
Performs lock and unlock tasks without physical contact with the vehicle. Power door locks can be controlled from several feet away or even within a building using a remote fob. The fob emits a radio frequency that is digitally encoded to prevent frequency stealing so no one can enter into your vehicle without your wireless transmitter.
Dual Zone Shock Sensor
This shock sensor utilizes warning chirps for minor disturbances and will trip the alarm if it detects more serious impacts or disruptions. Most dual zone shock sensors have adjustable sensitivity to reduce false alarms or warnings. These sensors let would-be thieves know that your vehicle is equipped with an advanced alarm system and to keep away.
Dedicated Trunk Release
This unit comes with trunk release capability and remote control integration for OEM alarm or add-on trunk release systems. Pop your trunk using your remote transmitter for convenience and ease of use. Carrying a handful of groceries? Arms tied up with luggage? Pop the trunk without using your key so it’s open and waiting for you when you arrive.
Send commands to your remote start or alarm system and receive confirmation that those commands were carried out. Obtain updates on your vehicles security status and get driver pages on the remote. If your vehicle is being tampered with, your remote transmitter will warn you and set off the vehicles alarm.
- SST LCD remote transmitter
- One mile range
- Priority icons for simple and clear vehicle monitoring
- Clear text labels on the large LCD screen
- The important icon will display 3x larger than the less critical icons
- Priority User Interface controls 24 functions with 5 buttons
- Dual car support
- Active Temp Check will display the current temperature inside of your vehicle (Displays in either Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Runtime Reset will extend your remote start run time
- The 2-way transmitter will communicate by way of an audible tone, a vibration, or a visual alert
- In case of an alert, the Revenger siren will play from the transmitter
- SilentMode2 will send the alerts to the transmitter only and not set off the cars siren
- The 2-way pager will notify whenever there is any activity with the vehicle, so you know exactly what is going on
- Each mode is displayed on the LCD screen to remove any doubt of which mode you are in (for example: "Valet Mode" will appear when the car is set to valet mode)
Product Convenience Features:
- XpressPort™ can dock the Innovations Award-winning CANMAX400DEI databus interface into the Responder LC3 CPU, for a direct digital connection to virtually every new vehicle and databus architecture on the planet
- D2D Serial Data Port gives installers plug-and-play connection to all the other XPRESSKIT interfaces
- Virtual Tach means no tachometer wire connection required
- Flex Relays Onboard for remote start and light flash eliminates the need for additional relays the majority of the time
- Control Center combines the Status LED and Valet Switch with the 2-way Antenna, making the switch easy to locate, and eliminating drilling of any holes in the dash
- Includes SmartStart, Timer Start, Runtime Reset, TempCheck and Silent Mode2 siren-less arming modes
- Compatible with manual transmissions
- SuperCode encryption
- Domelight supervision
- Stinger DoubleGuard shock sensor
- Neo Revenger 6-tone siren
- Failsafe starter kill
- Anti-Carjacking (VRS)
- Guaranteed protection plan (GPP)
- 4 Auxiliary channels for optional functions
- Remote Control trunk pop
- Compatible with Viper SmartStart Module (VSM100)